Academies & Educational Establishments
- Gas/Oil Boiler Servicing, Installation and Repairs
- Commercial catering equipment servicing and repairs
- Refrigeration and air conditioning equipment servicing, repairs and installations
- Plumbing, heating and electrical services
- Legionella Risk Assessments, Water Hygiene and Water Treatment
Supply chain consisting of Builders, Heating Control Specialists, Certified Asbestos Removal, Ductwork Installers, Ventilation System and Extract Canopy Cleaners
- Familiarity of sites, assets, staff and protocol due to our previous experience
- Maintenance packages to suit individual requirements
- Emergency call out, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- DBS checks on all employees
"Stoneygate School have used William Freer to service and maintain our boilers and to deal generally with any plumbing problems.
The firm’s representatives are invariably knowledgeable, efficient and courteous and deal with emergencies with all necessary speed. I recommend their services highly!'
South Wigston High School
- Estate Manager
"We at South Wigston High School have enjoyed a fantastic working relationship with William Freers for more years than I care to remember. Freers look after many aspects of school life from boiler servicing to specialist servicing of our catering equipment. We have built a sound working relationship with all our contacts at Freers, they are always dependable, approachable and very friendly.
They have a clear understanding of our priorities and really support us with all matters at a speed we are comfortable with.... They epitomise; you get what you pay for.... we think they are great value for money. "
Welland Park Academy
- Mark Teesdale, Site Manager
"William Freers are able to supply a comprehensive support service to the Academy reaching across Heating and Air Conditioning through to Plumbing and mechanical support for our in - house catering operations.
Responsive to call outs William Freer provide an answer to all of our mechanical needs."
Wreake Valley Academy
- Martin Budd, Site & Community Manager
“For a Company offering this level of service and expertise they offer remarkably good value, when our air conditioning plant went to tender William Freer offered by far the most competitive quote, and have proved to be the most reliable contractor we have ever had in what is a very competitive field.
Of particular note are the very fast response times that we experience when servicing is required and the regular updates given until the task is completed are very helpful.”